“With Pipe Bomb Suspect in Custody, Here Come the Conspiracy Theories.” That’s the title of an online story by Dan Spinelli for the ultra-left magazine Mother Jones on October 26. Spinelli and his fellow anti-Trumpistas in the “mainstream” media are laboring to head off any questioning of the media narrative that the pipe-bomb packages mailed to prominent Democrats are proof that President Trump and his supporters are responsible for a toxic trail of hate and death across America. Anyone who doesn’t join the rush to judge and condemn Trump and the GOP for the pipe-bomb spree should, apparently, be written off as a crazy (and dangerous) “conspiracy theorist.”
“As soon as federal authorities identified a suspect in connection to the pipe bombs that have been sent to prominent Democrats across the country, a familiar response kicked into gear,” Spinelli averred. “Even as evidence emerged that the suspect, identified in media reports as Cesar Sayoc of Aventura, Florida, was a registered Republican with a lengthy criminal record, conspiracy theorists posited that he was a ‘patsy’ commissioned by Democrats.” Spinelli continued: “Rabble rousers online quickly settled on a white van, which Florida news reports said had been surrounded by FBI agents on Friday, as an object of suspicion.”
Well, yes, there are a good many things that are more than a tad suspicious about Mr. Sayoc, not the least of which is his van, which we’ll come back to in a moment. But first, an update on the suspected bomber, who was arrested on Friday, October 26, in Florida near Miami.
On Monday, October 29, Cesar Altieri Sayoc was arraigned in the federal district court for the Southern District of Florida, where he was charged with five federal crimes: interstate transportation of an explosive, illegal mailing of explosives, threats against former presidents and other persons, threatening interstate communications, and assaulting current and former federal officers. Reportedly, 14 explosive devices were found, although none of the devices exploded and no one was injured. His alleged targets reportedly included former President Barack Obama, left-wing billionaire George Soros, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, California Senator Kamala Harris, New Jersey Senator Cory Booker, California Representative Maxine Waters, and former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.
The Fake News agitators could not run to the presses fast enough to indict President Trump. Headlines trumpeted that the 56-year-old Sayoc is a “registered Republican” and an avid Trump supporter. And more than a few reported (wrongly, it appears) that he is an “angry white man.” John Harwood, editor-at-large for CNBC, for instance, tweeted: “appears to be an angry white man.” Of course. Naturally. “Angry white male” is the default go-to vilification for the Democrat Left and their publicists in the Fake News commentariat.
Well, Sayoc may be angry; according to various news interviews with his relatives, former employers, and co-workers, the word “mad” (as in crazy, as in Mad Maxine Waters) also applies. One cousin described him as “a lunatic,” while others who know him described him as “scary” and “disturbed.” An attorney for Sayoc’s family described the suspect as “a sick individual.” So, maybe he is “crazy,” as well as “angry.”
Does he fit the media demonization formula of being a “white male”? According to more recent news reports, the swarthy Mr. Sayoc is of Italian heritage on his mother’s side and Filipino on his father’s. However, Sayoc, reportedly, has claimed to be a Seminole Indian, a claim that has been hotly denied by the Seminole tribe.
A bumper sticker plastered on his van reads, “Native Americans for Trump.” In one of his profiles on Twitter, Sayoc lists as his occupation, “Project Mgr Live Events Seminole Hard Rock Live.” Also, according to the Miami Herald, another Twitter account belonging to Sayoc has an October 12 posting of a slide show entitled, “Seminole Indians: An Unconquered Tribe.” Perhaps, then, Sayoc was channeling not President Trump’s anger but presidential wannabe Senator Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren’s rage, whose recent DNA tests aimed at proving her Native American bloodline backfired.
There is still very little that we know for sure about Cesar Altieri Sayoc, and what we think we know is up for grabs, since most of the “facts” in the case thus far have been filtered through the Deep State Fake News complex. These appear to be noteworthy facts in the case:
• Sayoc is indeed a “registered Republican,” having first registered as such in March 2016. A number of conservative websites have published a screenshot of what appears to be Sayoc’s MyLife.com profile listing his political affiliation as “Democrat Party.” The left-biased Snopes.com states that after Sayoc’s arrest, and “after his name was released to the public in connection with the mail bombings, his page underwent a series of changes as partisans and internet trolls edited the page to their liking.” The “fact checkers” at Snopes are hardly non-partisan or trustworthy, but they may have a point there; the site may have been trolled and altered. Was he previously registered, and if so, in which party? That is still uncertain. Should it matter? There are tens of millions of people registered in both major parties. Should one unhinged or evil person cast a pall on all the rest? The same media pontificators that are claiming Donald Trump must be held accountable for Sayoc’s alleged actions didn’t have the same standard for Bernie Sanders when James Hodgkinson, a registered Democrat and ardent Bernie supporter, went on a shooting rampage at a Republican baseball practice last year seriously wounding House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and four others. No media mea culpas ensued, no media apologies for ramping up the hateful rhetoric against Republicans. No media calls for Sanders and the Democrats to take responsibility for “one of theirs” following through on the hyped-up violent language that Democrats (and the media) were spewing daily (and still continue to do) against Trump and the GOP. Actually there have been hundreds of acts of violence and threats of violence by the Democrats and their Antifa/Indivisible/Resistance surrogates over the past couple of years, but don’t expect the left-tilted bobble heads at CNN, MSNBC, PBS, CBS, NBC, et al., to ever make reference to these inconvenient facts.
• Cesar Sayoc was a male stripper, and more recently billed himself as a “booker” of male stripper events. Those occupations are what most people might associate with a liberal Democrat profile, rather than a Republican. At the time of his arrest, he was reportedly homeless and living in his van.
• Sayoc has an extensive criminal history dating back to 1988, including a 2002 charge of threatening to blow up an electric utility and charges of grand theft, battery, driving under the influence, and possession with intent to sell a muscle-building steroid.
• The white Dodge Ram van that reportedly belongs to Sayoc is indeed festooned with pro-Trump, Pro-Pence, anti-Clinton, anti-Democrat, anti-Soros bumper stickers and signs. How very convenient! And one need not be a paranoid “conspiracy theorist” to find this a little bit suspicious. Could Sayoc be a Deep State-controlled agent provocateur to “discredit from within?” Remember what far-left Democrat Senator Charles Schumer told far-left, LGBTQ activist commentator Rachel Maddow on MSNBC last year when President Trump took on the Obama-Clinton-CFR globalist operatives running our intelligence agencies: “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.” Indeed they do.
Agents Provocateurs All Over the Place
It’s not like there is no precedent for such things. In our 2005 article “Agents Provocateurs,” we noted: “Virtually all governments use undercover agents and informants in their police and intelligence agencies. As a society, we recognize that this often is necessary in order to combat organized crime, foreign espionage, drug cartels, subversion, and terrorism. However, the political powers that be often abuse their powers and misuse these intelligence assets not to protect society, but to endanger it; and in so doing provide a pretext for increasing their own power. History is replete with examples of governments using agents provocateurs to justify eliminating the opposition and assuming dictatorial powers.”
The same article then went on to detail a number of examples of dictators doing precisely that, from Hitler, to Stalin, to Mao, to Putin. We then showed more of the same activity recently, in democratic governments, such as Germany and Canada, where infamously violent neo-Nazis turned out to be government agents. Their mission: “discredit from within”; associate with and align their rhetoric with the conservatives in order to taint them.
In our May 12, 2010 article, "Agents Provocateurs Fuel Anti-Right-wing Propaganda," The New American covered a number of cases of agents provocateurs operating in the United States, including documented cases of notorious racists working for the Clinton/Reno FBI. Their mission? To stir up racial hatred and turmoil, and to mix up their racist rhetoric with conservative slogans, so that conservatives/constitutionalists could be more easily demonized, marginalized, and criminalized. A big part of that scheme was to make it easier to pass “hate speech” and “hate crime” legislation that would make ordinary, patriotic Americans susceptible to prosecution for merely exercising their rights protected under the First Amendment to express themselves and to publicly oppose repressive legislation.
If you are at all familiar with these egregious cases of our federal government engaging in subversive and criminal efforts to justify usurpation of power and to overthrow our Constitution and Bill of Rights, then the idea that Cesar Sayoc (or whomever else may be responsible for the recent rash of pipe-bomb mailings) being an agent provocateur is not in the least bit loony. In fact, since the Kavanaugh confirmation, the Trump Derangement Syndrome has gone off the charts and the Never-Trump fanatics both inside and outside of government have been avowing they must take back Congress in the midterm elections by any means necessary.
However, since the Deep State/Big Media complex exists to cover up and deceive, rather than to report and enlighten, the vast majority of Americans are completely unfamiliar with the confirmed agent provocateur cases we are listing below:
• Hal Turner, the foul-mouthed radio shock jock, worked with the FBI for years while dispensing virulently racist bilge that helped the Democrats, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the media vilify true liberty-loving Americans.
• Dennis Mahon was the organizer and Imperial Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan of Oklahoma and a leader in the White Aryan Resistance (W.A.R.). He was also an associate of Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh and a regular guest at the rural Oklahoma commune know as “Elohim City,” which McVeigh also visited.
• Andreas “Andy” Strassmeir, an elite German military expert, was in the United States illegally. He associated with Timothy McVeigh and Dennis Mahon and provided military training to the Elohim City residents, including training in explosives. McVeigh called Elohim City’s community phone and asked for Strassmeir immediately after renting the Ryder truck that would be used in the bombing.
• Don't forget Jason Levin, Andrew Hendricks, Kathy Sullivan, Maurice Schwenkler, and many more (see the articles linked below).
Saul Alinsky, the Chicago-based Marxist organizer and author of Rules for Radicals, recommended using agents provocateurs to discredit the opposition. He told students at Tulane University in 1972 to dress up in KKK robes and pretend to support Republicans in order to discredit the GOP. Both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were/are disciples of Alinsky. In 2016, the Project Veritas undercover videos showed leading trainers for the Clinton-run Democratic National Committee boasting of their illegal activities to cause chaos and mayhem. In one of the videos, DNC operative Scott Foval brags: “I’m saying we have mentally ill people that we pay to do sh**, make no mistake.” Foval continues: “Over the last 20 years, I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do some crazy stuff, and I’ve also taken them for dinner and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel and a shower and I’ve put them in a program. I’ve done that.”
Cesar Sayoc, remember, is reportedly homeless and mentally ill. Was he paid or directed to “do some crazy stuff” right before one of the most critical elections in our nation’s history? That is not a crazy question. The real question is, are there more such events planned for the days ahead? Very likely there are. In which case, we can be certain the Fake News cartel will do everything in its power to exploit and leverage each event to cast blame on Trump and the American “deplorables” who support his efforts to reverse the destructive globalist course on which our nation has been headed for nearly the past century.
Image: screenshot from Miami Herald YouTube video of Cesar Sayoc